Sunday 23 October 2011

Rome - Hong Kong - New Zealand

Our last night in Rome was noisy and bright. An amazing thunderstorm hit Rome during the early hours of the morning. It was pretty incredible. Lucky we are leaving Rome today.

We got a taxi to the airport. It was an eventful ride with our driver whizzing in and out of traffic when he could. It was very busy on the roads because of the rain.

We arrived in Hong Kong about 6:30am, and we were all very tired. We booked a room at the airport for a couple of hours to catch up on sleep. I really needed it and I hated it when mum and dad woke me up.

After a bite to eat and a doze in the taxi we got to Disneyland. WOW! It was not as hot and humid like it was two months ago but it was still about 27 degrees.



We went to Fantasyland first, and then Tomorrowland and briefly Adventureland before we had to head back to the airport.











I loved this ride!!!


Yee..ha!


We saw the parade go down the main street. It was fantastic.









My favorite ride was the one in the small world. It was so good we had to do it twice.















These guys were so good. They were drumming with bins and shovels and things.











It was getting dark as we left and the castle looked very pretty.

The flight home was long, but I had a good sleep and watched a couple of movies. I just couldn't wait to get home though and see Oma and Opa. It was sooo good to see them and it was nice to get home and play with my toys. Can't wait to catch up with my friends too!

What a holiday!


Location:Somewhere over Oz?

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!!! Fantastic! What aa amazing holiday!!!! Will phone you inthe next week or 2 so we can have a catch up before we leave.......xoxox

    ReplyDelete