Friday 23 September 2011

The Enchanted World of Efterling

Had a super scary day! I went on my first ever Rollercoaster. First we went on a gentle ride on a snail....



...then some cannibal cooking pots that spun round and round



...that dad thought was super fun



And so did I



Then mum and dad took me on a very scary Rollercoaster ride that was all in the dark. I hated that! So we then went on a calmer ride...



...we had great views of the park from this



In the meantime we also visited the world of fairytales....







Red Riding Hood


One of the dwarves


A fairy on a toadstool


Hansel & Gretel locked up at the witches house


...and some magical trees


This tree told stories to the children, but only in Dutch.

Mum and Dad took me on this Pirate Ship ride. We sat at the very end of the ship. I don't think I will EVER forgive them. I liked it at the start, but then it got VERY SCARY! I screamed so loud that people looked at me.



After that, Dad went on a wooden roller coaster, but I had had enough of scary rides. So, I sat and watched with Mum.

This is a picture of me waving at dad. He's the crazy one wearing red.


Next, Mum went on a pirate themed roller coaster while Dad and I watched.

Mum had so much fun that she persuaded me to go on it too. A man had to measure me to make sure that I was more than 120cm tall... I AM! The ride was dark and scary, but I had fun. It was so scary that I had to have a bit of a cry at the end.


The ride ended with a big splash, but I didn't get wet.

It was a great day!

Location:The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment