Sunday 11 September 2011

Mind the stinging nettle!

Taking a walk near my Auntie Annemarie's place in Caerleon, Wales.



I got stung my stinging nettle on the left side of my left foot. It hurt for ages. I rubbed a dock leaf on my foot. Dock leaves help stop the stinging for a little while. We walked for hours! But got to see some roman ruins - an amphitheater, roman barracks and a roman bath.



I met a school girl called Mary. We tried on roman helmets. Mum and dad thought they were very heavy but I could lift one of them with one hand.




Here, I am dressed in roman armour. Behind me are the baths.

Location:Caerleon, walesl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,

    It is Friday afternoon and we have got just a few minutes after assembly before the bell goes. We are really enjoying reading your Blog and looking at your photos. It looks like you are having a wonderful time.

    We miss having you in Room 14.

    From all of us in Room 14.

    ReplyDelete