Sunday 4 September 2011

L'Open Bus Tour

Today, we walked up to Montmartre. We stopped at a cafe and lots of artists came and asked Mum and Dad if they could draw a picture of me, but they said no... Boring!



There were lots of paintings for sale in the square. I loved the ones of flowers.

We visited the Sacre Couer. It is a beautiful church on a hill with amazing views of the city. Mum and Dad took heaps of photos.



I got to have a ride on a carousel. It wasn't as wild and crazy as I hoped it would be.




After lunch, we got on a hop-on-hop-off bus that took us around the city. We saw the Louvre and the cathedral of Notre Dame.








Location:Paris

2 comments:

  1. Did you make it to the Sainte Chapelle church? It is close to Notre Dame. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos. We have just been in Paris too and I saw that carousel but thought I was a bit old to go on it!
    From Judith

    ReplyDelete